Podcasts and Newsletters
Love the Land PodcastsWelcome to the Love the Land Podcast brought to you by the Texas Grazing Land Coalition. We host conversations with the most innovative thought leaders surrounding the efforts to conserve Texas rangelands.
- Episode 6 - October 24, 2022 - TXGLC Coastal Prairie Coalition Internship Program - Listen to this episode to hear from some bright young people who participated in the TXGLC Coastal Prairie Coalition summer internship. Learn about the program and its history.
- Episode 5 - August 31, 2022 - Conversation with Julie Mattox - You You can find out more information about the Northeast Texas Prairie Community Classroom at netxprairieclassroom.org. Don't forget to check out Prairie Day on September 24th!
- Episode 4 - March 23, 2022 - The Carbon Credit Conversation - Listen in to hear a great conversation featuring Jeff Goodwin, Program Director at Texas A&M Natural Resources Institute, Dr. Bill Fox, Texas A&M AgriLife Research, and Tiffany Dowell Lashmet, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension about carbon credit contracts. Learn about the benefits for your land and potential opportunities to make money.
- Episode 3 - November 27, 2021 - Managing Wildlife Habitat and Grazing Together - Join host Lee Burton as he interviews the manager of MT7 Ranch, Ty Bartoskewitz. Learn more about the ranch and the role grazing plays in wildlife habitat health. Learn more about the MT7 Ranch here.
- Episode 2 - October 21, 2021 - Grazing Land Coalition Partnerships - Hear from Stephen Diebel of Diebel Cattle Company on the benefits of being involved in local grazing coalitions and pursuing leadership opportunities in other organizations. Learn more about Diebel Cattle Company here.
- Episode 1 - September 27, 2021 - Emerging Carbon Markets - Join host Lee Burton as he visits with Anson Howard, a San Antonio-based attorney with Uhl Fitzsimons, discussing the new opportunities for ranchers through emerging carbon markets. Learn more about Uhl Fitzsimons here.